Harveys Superwalker - Glen Coe Description
The Harveys Superwalker 1:25000 map of the popular walking and climbing area of Glen Coe, is fully waterproof and features a detailed enlargement of the Aonach Eagach ridge and the 3 Sisters (Gearr Aonach, Aonach Dubh and Stob Coire nan Lochan).
Harveys Glen Coe Superwalker map covers the area from Loch Etive in the south, to Kinlochleven and Ballachulish in the north. It includes iconic mountains such as Buachille Etive Mor, Bidean nam Bian and the Pap of Glencoe, and includes part of the West Highland Way.
Harveys Superwalker Glen Coe Features
- 1:25000 Scale
- Shows all Public rights of way
- Colour coded elevation data
- GPS Compatible
- Waterproof XT40 plastic paper
- Expanded view of the Aonach Eagach and the 3 Sisters range
- As used by the Glen Coe MRT