Hilleberg Staika Footprint Description
Brand : Hilleberg
Season : AW16
Code : 5010049
Using a tougher fabric than the main tent, the Staika Footprint is is a taylor made, fitted groundsheet that protects you, and the underside of your tent from dirt, water and sharp objects. Designed to fit exactly to the shape of the Hilleberg Staika tent, the footprint secures in place and pegs down so that you do not experience any creeping during use.
Adding a footprint to your tent not only keeps your camping gear clean and dry, it also prolongs the life of your tent by protecting the underside of the inner from accidental perforation from rocks and other sharp debris. For the relatively low expense of a footprint, you could protect your expensive Hilleberg tent for years to come, especially as the tent inner can often be very expensive to repair or replace.
HILLEBERG STAIKA FOOTPRINT FEATURES
- Designed especially for the Hilleberg Staika tent
- Fitted to the entire tent area, including porch.
- Secures in place for a better fit.
- Protects your tent from abrasion from hard items.
- Stops you coming into contact with wet ground or unwanted objects.
- Keeps warmth in during colder months and stops cold air and moisture from rising up from the ground.
- Prolongs the life of the tent inner which can be expensive to replace or repair.
- Compact and comes with stuff sack