Hilleberg Sled Pack Description
Brand : Hilleberg
Season : SS14
Code : 4002377
The Hilleberg Sled Pack is a smart way to pack your Hilleberg tunnel tent (such as the Nallo or Nammatj) up quickly and enables you to equally swiftly pitch it again. Simply push the poles half-way out of their pole sleeves, fold them in half and wrap the tent around the pole bundle and put it into the Sled Pack!
You can then transport your tent as usual but keep it easily accessible when you want to pitch it again. This is an easier way of handling and pitching your tent than putting it away into and getting it out of its regular stuff bag.
Designed for winter trips with sled dog teams, this method of tent storage is equally useful for backpackers, touring kayakers, long distance cyclists and car campers who need to repitch the tent on the same day or pitch it on a regular basis.
- Dimensions: 205cm (81") x 50cm (20") - 60cm (24") wide at the opening.
- To use the Sled Pack, first un-peg your tent and disconnect the pole ends from the pole tensioners. Push the poles halfway out of their sleeves, and fold them in the middle.
- Next, gather or roll the tent around the bundle of poles, creating a cylindrical package.
- Slide the bundle into the Sled Pack, making sure to tuck in all guy lines.
- Now the Sled Pack can be easily strapped onto a sled in the winter, or into an open canoe in the summer.