Mountain Equipment Pulsar Jacket Description
Softshell - Men's - Mountain Equipment Pulsar Jacket
The warmest softshell in Mountain Equipments range the Pulsar excels in sub zero environments, particularly during dynamic activities such as climbing. It offers superb freedom of movement as well as exceptional weather resistance. It features a high loft fleece backing bonded to Polartec's superb Powershield® softshell fabric.
ME have reworked the design of this jacket for 2012 bringing bang up to date and to offer uncompromising, fully functional protection for the Alpine environment. A must have piece for dedicated year round alpinists and for Scottish winter die hards.
THE MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT PULSAR JACKET FEATURES
• POLARTEC® Power Shield® Pro with Hi-Loft waffle backing
• GORE® WINDSTOPPER® X-Fast 230 inserts
• Mountain cut with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
• Flatlocked seams throughout
• Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
• 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zipper
• 2 hand pockets are accessible even when wearing a harness or
• Offset Napoleon chest pocket
• Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
•Weight - 655g