Your orders are sent to us via a Secure Page on our web site. This means that others cannot hack into your
credit card details or obtain any other personal information from our order form.
- We know of no documented case of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet.
- All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption.
- They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
- Any customer information held on our computers complies with the rules and laws contained within the Data Protection Act 1984 act.
- We will keep customer information safe and secure and will not distribute or sell this information to a third party.
- We will not send emails to you unless you have given us your consent by subscribing to our email newsletter.
- Our emails always include an option to 'unsubscribe' in the footer.