At The Climbers Shop, we are very privileged to live and work in the Lake District, one of the most beautiful places in the country (in our opinion) and so we would like to offer you the chance to come up and share some of the beauty with us and spend a weekend enjoying all that the Lake District can offer you, namely, spectacular scenery and great outdoor activities. We are therefore running a competition to win a weekend for two staying in a luxurious bell tent (complete with sofa’s and fire!) and to get out with a trained outdoor instructor who will tailor make a day in the mountains just for you!
During your fabulous break in the Lake District, you will stay in a luxurious bell tent from Long Valley Yurts on one of their serene and picturesque campsites. Unlike normal camping, you will not need to bring tonnes of equipment with you, Long Valley have equipped each tent with sofas, stoves, bean bags, rugs, working kitchen, solar lighting, plus many other little touches that make your stay in your bell tent a comfortable and pleasurable experience.
After a peaceful night in your glamping tent, you will then be treated to a day of outdoor activities with professional Instructor Tim Lofthouse. an experienced and capable climber, Tim will be happy to tailor a day of mountainous activities to suit your needs, be it a leisurely stroll through the dramatic scenery of the Lakes or an attempt of a gripped E2 route that you have always had your eye on. As it will just be you, your companion and Tim, the day is yours to do as you want. Take advantage of the fact that you have a knowledgeable instructor to guide you.
Whilst out on the hill with Tim Lofthouse, you will also get to test out a range of outdoor clothing provided by premium clothing specialists Montane. Designers of some of the best walking and climbing gear to come out over the last few years, Montane have an exceptional heritage in outdoor gear and you can rest assured that, whatever the weather, you will go home comfortable and happy. Not only will you be kitted out for the day in all the latest outdoor gear from Montane but they have also agreed to let you keep one of the garments you test. So, you will get to put it through it’s paces before deciding on what to keep – something that you rarely get to do when buying normally!
And all you have to do to enter is put in your email address above! How simple is that?
The competition deadline will be Wednesday 7th September at 12pm.
The winners will be notified immediately and will need to select the weekend that they would like to visit the Lake District, either 30th Sept – 3rd October or 7th – 9th October 2011.
For full terms and conditions of the competition then please see below. For further questions then please email us or phone on 01538 430121
Glamping Essentials from The Climbers Shop
Competition Terms and Conditions
· The closing date for the competition will be the 7th of September 2011 at 12pm, any entries after that time will not be eligible.
· The winner will be selected at random and be emailed or telephoned to notify them.
. To enter the draw a full name and email address is required
· If The Climbers Shop are not able to contact the winning individual after 3 days, a second winner will be chosen and the prize will be offered to them.
· Only one entry is permitted per person
· Competition entry is dependent on the supply of a valid email address
· Use of bogus email addresses will result in instant disqualification from the competition.
· The competition prize is for the competition winner, plus one other person.
· Competition winners must be free on either the weekend of 23rd-25th September or the weekend of 7th-9th October (dates are inclusive) to redeem their prize.
· Booking dates will not be negotiable.
· In entering this competition, the entrant consents to allowing their email address to be used by The Climbers Shop Ltd and Long Valley Yurts Ltd for future marketing purposes. No further details will be shared with any other party.
· Subscribers will have the option to unsubscribe from the future mailing lists.
· Throughout the weekend, accommodation will be provided by Long Valley Yurts, in a bell tent, for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights only.
· Transport to and from the Accommodation and Activities will not be provided.
· Food will not be supplied throughout the weekend.
· Competition winners will be expected to abide by any and all of Long Valley Yurts accommodation policies.
· Competition winners must be of a level of fitness suitable for a day in the Lake District hills.
· Specific activity content will be tailored to the competition winners and is at the discretion of Tim Lofthouse, the Instructor.
· All necessary technical equipment will be supplied by Tim Lofthouse and the use of personal equipment is at his discretion. ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions