Here’s one for all you road runners out there. We’ve got a place in this years Great Langdale Marathon* to give away, as well as a second prize of the entry into the Half Marathon (which is runs in parallel on the same day). The Marathons will be on Saturday September 24th starting at 11am. (*If the winner prefers they can transfer to the half marathon too).
To enter all you have to do is answer our Facebook Quiz that’s on the Climbers Shop Facebook page. On the 14th September all the correct answers will be entered into a draw and the lucky winners will be selected. The name of the winners will be announced on our Facebook page on the same day, with contact details of how to claim your prize.
Obviously, if you enter you’ll need to be physically able to complete at least a half marathon and bare in mind that it is a very hilly course with gradients upto 1:3 in places. It is billed as the hardest road run in the UK and its also the most scenic with majestic views over the Langdale Pikes, Bowfell and Crinkle Crags with you for most of the course.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the competition will be Wednesday 14th of September 2011 at 12pm, any entries after that time will not be eligible.
- The winner will be selected at random. The name of the winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Wednesday 14th September.
- It is the winners responsibility to contact us after the announcement
- If The Climbers Shop are not able to contact the winning individual after 3 days, a second winner will be chosen and the prize will be offered to them.
- Only one entry is permitted per person
- Accommodation and transport is not provided. The prize is for the race entry only
- Only correct answers will be entered into the draw