Powertraveller Solar Monkey Charger Description
The Powertraveller Solar Monkey is a clever solar charger for your small electical devices such as mobile phones, iPod's and PDA's - an excellent tool when on holiday, travelling, climbing or trekking.
The solarmonkey & solarnut can be connected directly to your phone, or iPod etc and charge them without need for a mains electicity supply or batteries, working instead via two small solar panels. Working in combination with the Solarmonkey, the Solarnut reserves redundant solar energy so that if a sunny day turns cloudy whilst you're using your solarmonkey, charging of your device is not affected. The Solarnut also regulates the supply of power to your device.
The Solarnut can also be used as a stand alone portable emergency charger, providing you with up to a quarter of standard mobile phone power or at least 15 minutes of talktime.
POWERTRAVELLER SOLAR MONKEY FEATURES
- Charges mobile phones, iPods, and PDA's from compact solar panels
- Solarnut included which regulates power supply and keeps the device charging even when the sun goes in.
- Velcro strap included, enabling you to attach it to a rucksack or other sun trap area
- Kit contains:
- solarmonkey folding solar panel
- velcro strap
- Zipped case
- Black travel pouch
- 10 x mobile device connectors:
- DC3.5 x 1.1 (old style Nokia)
- DC2.0 (mini Nokia)
- Micro USB
- Mini USB
- Samsung G600
- LG Chocolate
- Sony Ericsson wide connector
- Female USB
- DC4.0 for Sony PSP
- Technical Information:
- Battery chemical: NI-MH
- Battery capacity: 150mAh
- Working voltage: 4.0~6.0v
- Working current: 250mA Max