The Sole Thin Sport 2.5mm Insole is a fully customisable insole footbed that you can add to any pair fo shoes or boots in order to provide you with moer support, comfort and long term health benefits. By just heating them in the oven and then putting them inside your footwear, the Sole Thin Sport insoles will support your foot arch in order to correct simple foot complaints such as pronation, in order to help you to run and walk further, faster, and without unnecessary pain.
The Thin Sport is a low volume version that will not affect the amount of room in your shoe or boot yet still offer you a supportive fit.
SOLE THIN SPORT 2.5MM INSOLE FEATURES
- Moldable base layer insole with 20% recycled content
- Moisture-wicking top sheet keeps your foot dry and comfortable
- Adjustable arch support depending on the support you need
- Deep heel cup holds your foot securely
- Heat moldable to personalise the fit to your specific foot shape
- Base Layer: EVA Blend Optimized To Mold
- Top Sheet: Perforated Polyester Weave
- SOLE Thin Sport Footbeds are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.