The X-Bionic Long Run Pants are highly technological compression running tights which cool your legs whilst excercising, using a the sweat you produce when active. The compression areas retain your muscles shape and reduce vibration which in turn reduces muscle fatigue and allows you to run for longer.
They have been specially designed to meet the needs of runners and optimise movement while stimulating blood flow. This leads to improved nutrient supply to the muscles and to increased performance. Compression shorts like have been proven to boost athletic performance, reduce fatigue and improve recovery times.
X-BIONIC RUN PANTS TECHNOLOGY
- Innerlap AirConditioning Zone: woven mesh that aids air circulation and cools you as you sweat.
- Expansion Knee: protection from the cold, even when bent.
- Intercooler: A 3 Dimensional weave that collects sweat and uses it to cool the muscles when active but insulates core muscles when still.
- ISO-Pad: Holds key areas and traps warmth in.
- 3D BionicSphere: Using a large surface area, it allows sweat to evaporate efficiently during excercise.
X-BIONIC RUN PANTS SPECIFICATIONS
- 84% Polyamide
- 12% Polypropylene
- 3% Elastane
- Small: Waist 29-30.5 inch ; Height 166-173cm
- Medium: Waist 30.5-33.5 inch ; Height 168-176cm
- Large: Waist 34-37 inch ; Height 174-182cm
- X Large: Waist 37.5-41 inch ; Height 180-186cm
- XX Large: Waist 41.5-45 inch ; Height 184-192cm
Anything you don't understand? Take a look at our Online Glossary