The Haglofs Helix II glove is a technical mountaineering shell glove designed for use in harsh environments but with built in stretch to enable good dexterity. The comnination of Primaloft and fleece insulation make the Helix II Glove a genuinely warm shell, wheras the durable pittards leather and pre-curved fingers mean that the Helix II is a hardwearing practical glove.
HAGLOFS HELIX II GLOVE FEATURES
- Highly wind and water resistant to keep your hands comfortable.
- Durable face fabric offers hardworking performance and long life.
- Primaloft synthetic insulation on the back of hand provides maximum warmth.
- Fleece–lined palm for increased warmth without bulk.
- Extended adjustable cuff with elastic wrist stops drafts and water creeping in.
- Articulated fingers & thumb provides an improved grip.
- Clip loop on index finger for hanging the Helix gloves from a karabiner.
- Weight: 215 g (size M)
HAGLOFS HELIX II GLOVE FABRICS
- Flexable™ 443
- A midweight wind resistant 4-way stretch fabric with superior abrasion resistance.
- Next-to-skin comfort polyester backing.
- DWR treated face and wicking function inside to create a comfortable fabric suited for a wide variety of technical activities.
- Double weave material: (Face) 47% polyamide 9% spandex (Backing) 44% Polyester
- Weight: 240 g/m²
- UPF: 30+
- Pittards® Armour-tan Goat 955
- One of the most hardwearing, durable and water resistant leathers with great grip in all conditions.
- Material: Goat leather. 0.75-0.85 mm thickness.