Using innovative fabric technology the X-Bionic Soma Light cap will help keep your head a constant, comfortable temperature whether you are active; working up a sweat, semi-active; out for a country stroll or inactive; stood static on a cold belay stance.
The X-Bionic Soma Light cap uses the same advanced fabric technologies used in the rest of the X-Bionic range to ensure maximum comfort through a range of temperatures. This lighter weight technical beanie allows for effective cooling during intense exertion, but also keeps the head warm when you stop being active. It is ideal to wear under a helmet or other headgear.
- Traps perspiration before you start to feel it.
- Wicks sweat away to evaporate using heat dynamics
- Allows a very light film of perspiration to remain to aid natural cooling
- 3D BionicSphere® system on Forehead
- Unique 3D textile structure at the forehead acts as cooling when you sweat, keeps you warm if you're not sweating.
- Helps regulate your temperature and maintains the balance between moisture transfer and natural cooling.
- Allows effect body cooling during exertion through a range of temperatures
- If no sweat has developed the system acts as insulation
- Extended Earcomp Zone
- specially constructed panels over the ears for extra insulation over these sensitive areas
- Skin NODOR
- Reduces the build up of bacteria in the fabric using nano technology
- Stops smells developing
Anything you don't understand? Take a look at our Online Glossary