Meindl Womens Himalaya GTX Boots Description
Brand : Meindl
Season : Perennial
Code : 5004398
The Meindl Womens Himalaya GTX is from the same stock as the legendary Nepal Pro and Makalu boots, the Himalaya GTX is a true 3/4 season mountain boot. Designed to be used and abused, year round, these boots are built to last and their relatively stiff sole unti make them C1/B1 crampon compatible.
The high, leather lined ankle cuff provides excellent levels of support and comfort. A high, full rubber rand protects the uppers from mountain abuse and helps keep the water out in wet and boggy conditions. These boots are also Goretex lined for full waterproof protection and excellent breathability. The Himalaya GTX's have a chunky gripped Multigriff/Vibram sole, with heel wedge for semi-auto C1 crampons, so they cope with pretty much any terrain thrown at them.
The Himalaya GTX's have become a firm favourite for serious mountain walkers who are looking for high quality and durability.
- Full grain leather uppers with Goretex® liner for guaranteed waterproof protection.
- Deep rubber rand protects the upper from scuffs and scratches.
- C1/B1 Crampon compatible for winter use.
- Leather lined ankle cuff supports the foot well.
- Wicking liner keeps the foot dry and cool.
- Meindl Digafix lacing securely holds the foot in place and prevents uncomfortable rubbing.
- Air active drysole footbed is comfortable under foot.
- Meindl Multigriff Vibram sole grips and holds a variety of terrain with ease.
- Weight 730g (size 5)
- Designed to fit women's feet.
See also the men's Meindl Himalaya GTX
For maintaining these boots use Nikwax Aqueous Wax or Zamberlan Hydrobloc cream