Wild Country 360 Womens Helmet Description
This is a smaller version of the popular Wild Country 360 Helmet with a choice of lilac or white colours. Ideally sized for women and kids smaller heads.
The Wild Country 360 Helmet is light, vented and very comfortable. One of the safest helmets on the market and exceptional value for money.
One of the new breed of climbing helmets that combine a Polycarbonate hardshell with an expanded Polystyrene inner. This type of helmet offers excellent levels of safety, without the weight of a traditional hardshell lid. The Wild Country 360 has been designed from the outset to provide high levels of front, side and rear impact protection. This makes it one of the safest helmets around. Wild Country’s ‘Extended EPS’ system means that the shock absorbing polystyrene foam, rather than just being in the crown area of the helmet, is extended around the sides, front and back to maximise all round protection.
The small 360 helmet is designed to fit women and children climbers. It has loads of quick and easy adjustment, thanks to a rotating bezel at the back of the head. We can testify it is a extremely comfortable helmet to wear, is easy to adjust and its low weight means that you hardly notice you've got it on.
The 360 is at home cragging, alpine mountaineering or winter climbing. Its amazing versatility, superb safety and competitive pricing means the WC 360 is bound to become a real favourite
- Lightweight best in class Polycarb/EPS helmet with Extended EPS protection,
- Quik-Dial glove friendly adjustable sizing
- Adjustable EVA cushioned head-hugging inner pads
- Nexus Acetal (better in low temps) quick release chin strap buckle
- Smooth 16mm nylon chin strap
- Four easy fit Acetal torch grips
- Hood friendly sizing for winter wear
- Emergency info sticker inside
- Storage bag.
- Size - Small
- Weight 350gms / 12.35oz
- CE / UIAA 106 / 3 Sigma rated.
- Alpine Climbing
- Multi pitch
- Single pitch
- Sports climbing
- Via ferrata
- Winter climbing