Ideal for technical use on all high mountain terrain, the Nepal Extreme is one of the most popular mountain boots on the market, with good reason. Featuring the innovative triple laminate "Synergy" lining, the Nepal Extreme is comfortably insulated and cushioned to make wearing them a pleasure, unlike some fully rigid mountain boots.
- C3 crampon compatible - can be used with any crampon, from the G10 up to the BD Cyborgs.
- The insulating Ibi-Thermo footbed gives the boot exceptional insulation from the cold.
- The new removable EZ FLEX tongue gives the option of adjusting the fit, meaning that you can personalise them for any foot.
- The EZ OUT pull loop facilitates the unlocking of the lace lock.
- The new midsole HP3 eliminates any wear and tear problem on the toe-box, using a new combination of high performance technical materials.
- Upper: 3+ mm water-repellent Idro-Perwanger® leather
- Lining: Thermal Synergy
- Insole: Insulating Ibi-Thermo 9 mm
- Sole: Vibram® Impact Brake System. Suitable for step-in crampons
- Sizes: 37 - 48, including half sizes. 49 and 50 (on request)
- Weight: 2.25kg per pair