Millet's Axon Pro jacket is designed for the committed alpinist and ice climber. Functional, lightweight, totally weatherproof and incedibly breathable.
Using 3 layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Titanium, the Axon jacket is exceptionally tough and durable. Key areas, such as the elbows and shoulders are further beefed up with GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Khumbu, reinforcing these susceptible areas. Yet the jacket still only weighs around 650g.
The anatomical cut of the jacket means minimal lift when climbing, helped by the longer drop tail of the design. The hood has 3 way adjustment, can accomodate a helmet and moves in unison with your head. 'Pit' zips provide effortless ventilation on the move, whilst a zipped arm pocket is ideal for an avalanche transciever, ski pass, GPS or iPod.
- Anatomical athletic cut
- Drop back
- Integrated hood, 3D adjustable, with collar
- Waterproof front zip under protective storm flap
- Articulated, preformed shoulders
- 2 waterproof zipped front pockets
- Waterproof zipped sleeve pocket
- Zipped inside pocket
- Waterproof underarm ventilation zips
- Velcro cuffs
- Elasticated drawcords
- Expert Séries signature and transfer.
This jacket would be ideal teamed with the Millet Super Touring Hoody.