The Salomon Speed Cross 2 is a dedicated fell running shoe - lightweight, low profile with an aggressive outsole for exceptional grip in wet conditions, excellent for UK mountain running.
As Salomon's ultimate UK cross country shoe, the Speed Cross 2 combines a light yet protective upper and a unique 'Winter Contragrip' sole offering superior traction in mud, wet turf and across unstable terrain. The Salomon Speed Cross 2 has been improved with a redesigned heel cup for additional support, additional reflective details for safety and synthetic toe cap protector.
Always a very popular seller, the Speed Cross 2 is a piece of running gear that has accumulated a major following in the UK, proving that it is wella nd truly tried and tested.
SALOMON SPEED CROSS 2 FEATURES
- Reflective featuring for night running.
- Salomons tried and tested Quicklace system.
- Elasticated lace pouch to reduce annoying flapping of laces.
- Deep lugged sole unit.
- Breathable abrasion resistant lining
- Upper: Anti-debris quick drying mesh
- Outsole: Winter Contragrip
- Lining: Textile- Footbed: Ortholite
- Midsole Dual Density EVA
- Weight: 260g
- Recommended use Fell running, trail running, adventure racing