Zamberlan Vioz GT Description
Brand : Zamberlan
Season : Perennial
Code : 4000327
The Zamberlan Vioz GT is a lightweight, full grain leather walking boot that is suitable for 3 season mountain walking. Excellent Italian quality combined with simple and classic design.
These are a full-grain leather boot ideal for carrying moderate to heavy loads on extended backpacking trips. The simple and classic design also make them a great everyday boot for those who work outdoors. Ideally suited to walking in the UK hills and mountains.
Zamberlan are justly proud of their workmanship and these boots handcrafted to a very high standard. Constructed from fine Italian full-grain Hydrobloc™ treated leather with a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining means your feet are guaranteed to be dry and comfortable in the worst of conditions. Moisture wicking anatomic footbeds provide outstanding comfort and the exclusive Zamberlan VIBRAM® 3D sole, with its deep lugs, provides great grip, comfort, wear resistance and traction over rugged mountain terrain.
- Full grain Hydrobloc leather construction
- Handcrafted Italian quality
- Gore Tex Lining for guaranteed waterproof protection
- Weight 790g pair (size 8)
- Hardware: High Resistance Treatment
- Footbed: Active-Carbon Anatomic Footbed
- Padding: Zamberlan Air System
- Midsole/shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe & Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole: Zamberlan™ VIBRAM® 3D
- For treatment & after care:Zamberlan Hydrobloc Cream (click here)