Mammut Base Jump Pants
Originally designed to be a lighter and funkier version of the classic Mammut Champ pants, the Base jump pants have become a star in their own right and have picked up a huge following. Made for fast moving in the mountains, their lightweight softshell construction is weather-resistant yet breathable and their intuitive design makes them comfortable and, most importantly, practical. Built to take a lot of mountain abuse, these modern classics are constructed with the attention to detail and quality that you grow to expect from Mammut.
- Constructied with 3XDRY® soft shell material.
- 2 front zip pockets and one vertical thigh pocket.
- Reinforced areas of high abrasion (seat and ankles)
- Adjustable lower-leg by means of a zip.
- Pre-bent leg shape for reduced wear and greater comfort.
- Braces loops.
- Ideal for summer alpinism, climbing, via ferrata, high level trekking and UK mountain walking.
- Regular leg length, also available in short leg.
||Inside Leg (inches)
Anything you don't understand? Take a look at our Online Glossary